Monday, March 23, 2009

Grandparent Paradise

This is now the view of my dining room/nursery. Since Chiara had to return to school today, I am now watching James for her.

I am sad she can't stay home, but glad that I am here to help the transition in caring for James. So for the next couple of months I will be babysitting again. Since we do not have our other grandchildren living close, it is nice to get to enjoy this little boy for a bit. He is so sweet, I love having him here. Wish I was where I could help with the other new babies in the family. But I will have to be content with visits for now.

Luckily we get a visit from Norah next week. She is also bringing her parents who we are excited to see also. The week after that we get to spend time with Avery and Emma. Oh, yea, they are bringing Ashlyn along and eventually Mike will join them, we are looking forward to seeing these parents too.

1 comment:

Mother Goose said...

hyyyyEEEEEAAAAEZaaajjjbbhhffffffrffdrr

I can't wait to see you too, Eppie!
Love, Avery