Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life of an Aramcon Wife

I have been asked if I like it here and what I do all day. A friend here said that a man once told her that if he believed in reincarnation he wanted to come back as an Aramcon Wife. Well here is a sample of what I did this past week, maybe that is why.

Saturday-cleaned house; took nap; sewed; took nap; chorus practice for singing the Messiah

Sunday-Khobar shopping with friends; took nap; Arabic class with Mike

Monday-cleaned house; sewed on quiet books; Quilt Guild Meeting; took nap

Tuesday-sewed Block of the Month for Quilt Guild; went to lunch with friends; took nap; cut out drapes for living room; Arabic class with Mike

Wednesday-went to private (garage/yard) sale with friend; sewed; read; took nap; line dancing with Mike

As you can see I manage to stay busy. The best part is I do what I want when I want. Oh, I did manage to cook dinner a couple of times and clean house a bit and do some laundry. You know the mundane housewife chores.

You tell me what there is not to love about living here.

The above picture is a workshop I took at Quilt Guild. I am really proud of them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutley beautiful !!!!

Mother Goose said...

Beautiful! I wish I could take a nap everyday. Heck, I just wish the girls would take their naps at the same time.

Can't wait to see you!

gwen said...

I found your blog! Love it!

Cassie said...

I'm pretty impressed also! So are you even going to want to come back?

Cassie said...

Oh and I totally love the new moon count down

Wallace Family said...

I love your schedule! I can't wait to put naps back into mine :)