Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas In Saudi Arabia

We have a Christmas Tree in our home. We didn't brings any decorations with us so didn't expect to have anything up for the holidays. But a friend was leaving for the whole month and said that we could use her tree. So we started with a tree that had lights on it.

I remembered that I had some silver ribbon and tied bows and some of the branches, also I had been given one ornament by a friends so that was put on top. And this is what we had.
Then another friend said she had a very small tree and more balls than she needed. She loaned them to me and I took some more ribbon to hang them with and this is what we have now.
I also had some Christmas fabric that I put down for the skirt and there you have our decorations for the holidays in Saudi Arabia.

1 comment:

Mother Goose said...

Very cute! Merry Christmas!