Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When will it all go


Today I started a life style change. Maybe I should first go back a bit to explain. About 2 weeks ago I went to see a new Doctor, he did some routine tests. Next day his office called and said that he wanted to see me again. So I went back the next day. After more blood tests, he had me come in again. After 3 visits in 1 week, I have been told that I have very early Type II Diabetes. He also informed me that I must lose 50 lbs.


Well, this news came a no surprise really, but the 50 lbs. seemed a bit unrealistic to me. So I have decided to take his "advice" and lost 30 lbs. Therefore I have started a "life style" change today. I have joined Jenny Craig. Now I have 2 1/2 months to loose the weight and maybe get to stop the medication the Dr. put me on.
Wish me luck, I mean to really do it this time.

3 comments:

Nursemom said...

I know you can do it this time. We'll pray for you.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Good luck! You can do it!!

Karen Nelson said...

Lyneth, we can do it together...kinds. Or support each other. I am on my way down the loosing road...AGAIN!
Karen Nelson