Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Three weeks and counting down



It had been three weeks since I started working with Jenny Craig. Today I have officially lost 9.2 pounds. It feels great. I have so much more energy, have a bouncer spring in my step and just feel over all much healthier. I have been very pleased at how easy it is to stay with the program. The food is really good and I feel that I get plenty to eat. In another three weeks I will again post my progress. Pretty soon I will post an after picture. I'm excited for the changes.

4 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Way to go!!!

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

That is great! 3 pounds a week will put you are your goal weight in no time.

Nursemom said...

Yay for you! We're so proud of you. Can't wait to see the results.

finn freak said...

go figure you have breath of heaven playing on your blog... I always think of you mom when I hear this song!