Friday, December 5, 2008

Guten Tag Feunde, Part 2


On Thursday while Mike continued to work I spent the day in Koln(Cologne) shopping, sight seeing and generally having fun. The first exciting part of the day was that I had to take the regional train to Koln alone. This was fun to try to figure out, but I managed to get there fine. Luckily I didn't have to worry about getting back. I met Mike, his boss and the others guys for dinner that night.

While there I started at the Cathedral of Koln. This is a really beautiful building with a great history. From there I wandered the streets, shopped as I felt like it. Stopped to eat what and when I wanted. Sat and watch the people, or read my book and basically had a great day doing anything and everything that I wanted to do. Sadly, I was enjoying myself so much that I forgot to take very many pictures. But these are the few that I got in town that day.

More to come later of our time in Frankfurt and our River Cruise.

No comments: