Friday, August 7, 2009

Goodbye USA

Tomorrow we head out on our newest adventure. We leave tomorrow night for Saudi Arabia. It had been a very busy last few weeks getting ready to go. Because I have to ship my computer, I will not be able to post for a couple of weeks. I will put up pictures of packing and the move when I get settled.

We get to travel on KLM airlines. We have about a 10 hour from Houston to Amsterdam. There we have about a 45 minute layover to change planes, then another 6 hours to get to Dammam. The thing making such a long trip a big more comfortable is that the company is flying us Business Class. So we will have more room to hopefully get some sleep on the flight over.

Well, buy for now. More when we get internet.

3 comments:

aGalNamedSue said...

Safe travels and best wishes as you begin your newest adventure.

the hamms said...

GOod Luck, you are very brave

Cassie said...

Waiting anxiously for internet and pictures from you guys...