Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Stance

She almost has the proper technique, but somehow it just doesn't match the male version. There's something missing....or maybe something extra...I don't know.

But at any rate, check out this admiration of a job well done. It is a beautiful QUILT TOP, made by the master quilt top maker! Notice I did not say quilt. That requires......I'm not sure what that requires, because I haven't seen one for years. This will make some drawer or box very happy to have such a beautiful quilt top in it. Enjoy!



This is my first blog. What do you think? Mike (Dad/Papa)

8 comments:

Nursemom said...

That was great! Loved the post. And the quilt (top) is beautiful mom.

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Beautiful quilt top and I especially love the part about making a drawer happy as all good quilt tops do!

Mother Goose said...

Not sure if you'll be allowed to do another post again! ;)

Cassie said...

LOL! That was hillarious! Such a smart alec! You better watch out though or she will start finishing those quilts but it'll end up costing you a couple thousand dollars...or was that machine she wants tens of thousands? I cant remember.

Very beautiful quil top by the way.

Jonnycool said...

That was funny pop. Well done. People sometimes ask me if what I write really happens or not, but I think that, as you just demonstrated, it's the true things that are really funny!

finn freak said...

did mom pose for those pictures or did you catch her just doing it?

But I like the post.. good job

Eppie said...

It was a little of both. He caught me and then made me come back and pose after I showed him how to use my camera.

Wallace Family said...

LOL, That is funny, about posing later! I love the quilt top! you have so much talent!