Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Today is a day to celebrate. I have accomplished something that others thought would never be done. Yes folks, I am a master, I am the greatest, I can work wonders. What is this great deed you ask.

Well, today I put the final stitches into my first quilt. That's right. No more comments about not finishing anything. I finished my first quilt and already have the second at the quilters after which I will sew on the binding. I also have a third quilt just one seam away from being ready for the quilter.

Guess What? Ashlyn you can be happy, because now I will finish you wedding quilt. You have had to wait far too long. It will be done and to you by our anniversary.

Oh, well enjoy this picture of my quilt. I think it is beautiful and am very proud.




7 comments:

Mother Goose said...

I love it! It's beautiful! Can't wait to see the other ones.

Nursemom said...

Congratulations! And you have finished a quilt. You finished the one you made for Landan with the kites on it remember?

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Yeah! It is really beautiful. Great job!

Cassie said...

WOW! I am super impressed! You really are a master.

Cassie said...

BTW I showed the blown up pic to Hailey and she said "Oooooh pitee". (Pretty) Thought you might like that

Eppie said...

OK, this quilt will be marked for Hailey then. I plan to give a quilt to each grandchild when they get married.

B.O.I. said...

That is a beautiful quilt. I just love the colors!