Monday, January 12, 2009

Correction




I have been tactfully reminded that I made a major OPPS on my blogs for the holidays. My wonderful son reminded me that there were two babies blessed instead of one.

I am so very sorry Cassie, Jonny and most especially Hailey. I didn't forget you. I thought I have mentioned it. For pictures of this beautiful and also very precious little angel you will have to refer to Jon and Cassie's blog, as I don't have any.

I hope that you can forgive a loving Eppie who just happened to have a senior moment. It wasn't done on purpose.

We were very lucky to have Hailey blessed the sunday after Christmas. It was beautiful. I am so proud of my boys and the beautiful girls they have brought to the family. Hailey is such a beautiful baby, and so very alert. She loves to be cuddled and look around.

Sadly I don't have many pictures of either baby. But here are the one I do have of Hailey. She is frequently the wallpaper for my computer. My wallpaper changes very often as I continue to put pictures of the grandkids on it. I wish that I knew how to make it put up more than one at a time.

Oh well, maybe someone will take pity on me and show me how to do that sometime. Anyway, enjoy the pictures of our 6th grandchild.

1 comment:

RotorHeadDad said...

Check out Picasa. It will let you create collages and set them as your background. BTW... It's free!