Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Views at My House

As you drive up to my house this is what you see in the front yard. We are now trying to sell the house to downsize. It is a little bit of a sad thing for me. I really like the house. Mike has put a lot of work in the yard and I was looking forward to really enjoying it this summer. Well, I guess I now have a new adventure to look forward to. That is always nice also.
This morning when I was eating my breakfast this was what I saw on my back fence. He was sitting there just studying the yard. Not sure what he was looking for or seeing, but he sure is beautiful.
When I downloaded the latest pictures from my camera this one popped up. I didn't take it. My camera was sitting on my computer desk and Kenny was at his favorite spot in my house, his desk drawing or making a book. I don't know who took the picture, I think it might have been Nathan, not bad picture I think.


1 comment:

Mrs. C. Yeates said...

Wow Nathan. I sure have Techo-kids. And the picture of the hawk is beautiful. Very artistic.